Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 30, 2015

This morning I got up and got ready and headed over to my moms because we were going to Hannah Gager's wedding shower. We got there by 10am. It was so nice to see all our friends again. They had breakfast to eat, tiny pancakes on toothpicks, cinnamon rolls in the shape of hearts, bacon on sticks, quiche, fruit, and some other stuff. 
We played some cute games, and visited for a while and then we left. 

We decided to stop at our old school and then Krauses on the way home which was really nice! Cathy, Tim, and Kyle were there. We had a few laughs...it was so nice seeing them again! Then we decided to see if Greg was home, but he wasn't. So I snapped a pic of our old house and then I got out and took a pic of our old tree we used to climb.
Then we headed down the road to our other house
Then we headed down the road to Krauses old house, we lived in this barn when we were little 
So many memories
Then we went to my moms and are some spaghetti for lunch. Then moved around her living room.
I headed home and I was so tired! I gave the kids each a ring from Nana from the shower they were very excited then I got in bed and fell asleep from 3:00 til 7:00pm. I guess I was more tired than I thought!

I woke up and Rody was making tacos. They were good! We ate and then the 
kids played and watched tv before 
bed. I started watching a new show on Netflix directed by Michael Landon Jr which was really good. Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment