Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 28, 2016

We all got up around 7:30 this morning. We thought Kimmy and Jared would be here early so we ate breakfast got dressed and waited for them to come. Me, and the little kids went to the back playground, there were some annoying kids there so we left and went to the big playground. The kids played and it started to rain. We were the only kids there and it started pouring! So me and the kids climbed up in the fort and waited under the awning til it stopped raining. It would of been fun but my kids were scared so they were crying the whole time. Nana came and picked us up in the car. By then it wasn't raining hard at all lol When we got back we went swimming and then Kimmy and Jared got here. I was so excited to see Lenny!!!!!!
Playing Uno after breakfast.
Uno winners!!!
My baby!!! LENNOX!!!! I sure missed him!!!
He was such a good camper!!!
Hotdog dinner! Yum!
We celebrated Jacob and Adams birthdays today! Kimmy made the best cupcakes!
Mom and dad got them both hammocks!
Lenny met a few Goldendoodle girls today in the campground. One lady asked if I would consider letting Lenny be the stud for her girl Gracy when Lennox is a year old. She said she would pay me a stud feed of $600 and then we would split the price of the litter. Something to think about but I'm not sure yet. She lives in Ann Arbor. Lenny knows he's a major stud now haha!
We all went swimming and then came back and had dinner. Then we went on a couple walks. Then we came back and had smores before Kimmy and her family left.
I was getting my kids in bed and a huge and I mean huge spider came down almost on my head. Dad had to kill it! 
Me and mom and dad played 3/13...mom won!
Then me and mom played dice...I won! Then we did our blogs and went to bed. Fun day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment