Thursday, May 11, 2017

May 10, 2017

 Isaac threw up this morning so he stayed home from school today. He was feeling alot better by noon so we headed over to my moms house. We ate hot dogs and cheesy potatoes and sat outside. We were laughing so hard cuz my mom and I were sitting in their reclining chairs, we both put them forward and noticed we were sitting super straight, even forward a little bit. It wasnt comfy so we both sat them back and then bursted out laughing. It was hilarious! I was teary eyed I was laughing so hard!
The kids and Rody went to church and caregroup and my dad came and picked me up to go to Jack, Max and Haileys concert. It was so nice!
It was Jacks first concert, which was exciting to be at!



 Jack and his teacher

 He is so silly!
 Afterwords they had an art show and some ice cream snacks. It sure was fun to see all the kids art!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you got so many good pictures and videos of the concert. I am still laughing about adjusting our chairs and the timing....So funny....It's a had to be there moment!

    ReplyDelete