Friday, August 25, 2017

Aug 24, 2017

Today is Rodys birthday! My dad picked up a cake for him. We had a great day! I played 3/13 with Jacob Adam and Eli, and Adam won. Then we went on the kayaks and paddle boat again. Peyton went on the Kayak with Kimmy and she loved it! Me and mom were in the paddle boat with Eli and Isaac. Then we had a great dinner that mom and dad made, it was so yummy!!!
 Lenny getting some cousin love
 We found this cat, and while I was holding it it bit me. I didnt like it much after that!
 Evan walking Lenny!
 Lenny giving Jacob kisses!
 I love this pic of Eli and Lenny


 Kayaking

2 comments:

  1. Jili Slot เป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์และก็สล็อตออนไลน์ มีเกมสนุกสนานๆให้เลือกเล่นมาก สามารถเข้าไปเล่น jili slot เล่นผ่านเว็บไซต์ของพวกเราได้เลย ที่เว็บไซต์ pgslot

    ReplyDelete
  2. slotv9 เว็บไซต์ สล็อต คุณภาพดี ยอดเยี่ยม ภาพที่ ชัดเจน เสียงไม่แตก กราฟฟิค สายงวม หมุนสล็อต แตกง่าย กับพวกเรา pgslot-th.com เว็บไซต์ สล็อต เหมาะสมกับ คุณมากที่สุด ในตอนนี้

    ReplyDelete