Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Aug 16, 2017

This morning we got up and ate breakfast and then we took a walk. Around 11:15 I headed home for my physical and agility test. It went great! I called the lady who interviewed me and she asked if I could go to training tomorrow morning at 8:30am. I said yes.
I was going to go back to campground but then decided it would make more sense to just stay home for the night. My mom said she would keep the kids for the night and Lenny too! Thanks mom!
She sent me a bunch of pictures from today, which I loved! Thanks again mom!

 Our campsite




 Craft time
 Mom didnt notice their shirts are on backwards til they got outside haha





 This is Christina, she is at the campground all the time. She is such a sweetheart, we all love her!


I spent most of the day at Mistys. She did my laundry for me so I have clothes to wear tomorrow, since all my stuff is in the camper. We had a nice time together. She found out her dog Olive has Addisons Disease, so we set up a go fund me account for her. Hopefully she can raise enough money to treat her, its an expensive disease!
Olive is such a sweety! Poor girl! Hope she starts feeling better tomorrow, the medicine should kick in by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment