Tuesday, August 1, 2017

June 8, 2017

Today the kids had a field trip to LeCronniers Baby Acres. They were so excited to be able to ride the bus. Rody and I signed up to be chaperones, it was so much fun!





































 Afterwords we went to Riverside to waste time til the kids got out of school and I was watching this squirrel eat while birds dropped bird food from above. I was like what a dumb squirrel to just sit their like that. After a while, I realized it was a fake wooden squirrel hahahaha
 Then we hit the thrift shop. We found some nice furniture for a good deal. Jeremy helped Rody get it and bring it in to our house. Twins haha

 we love it, its so comfy
 I love how Peyton has her hand on his head, so sweet!
 I have 2 blooming roses
 I found this picture online today, Its Isaac with some of the saginaw hockey team, they were signing autographs at their school.

No comments:

Post a Comment