Saturday, October 17, 2015

October 17, 2015

This morning I woke up and my rib was hurting, I was up all night because of it. Ugh! 
The kids were all watching the iPad when I got up. I got them breakfast and then they just played. 
Kody kept saying "I'm Batman and I'm going to get you fishy's!" Haha
He stayed in this Batman mask for over an hour haha
Doc McStuffins hair
3 can play that game...or puzzle 
They all got a sucker for pooping on the potty
Daddy brought them home a pumpkin
Kenzie's friend Cole came and picked her up to take her to the haunted house. He got right dos and played with the kids, they loved him right away.
Rody mopping my floor...he is trained well! ;)
Rody grilled out hotdogs and we ate dinner. Then we all headed to the mall so the kids could play. They had so much fun!
We got home and got the kids in bed, they all fell asleep right away. Then I watched tv til I went to bed. Kenzie brought Cole home around 11. They said they had a fun time and were super excited telling me all about the haunted house. It was so funny! And cute!
I stayed up past midnight and my mom was the first one to wish me a happy birthday! :) I actually forgot tomorrow was my birthday haha
I made this cute little pic for Instagram for Kimmy :) Happy Birthday my beautiful twin sis! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment