Friday, October 2, 2015

October 2, 2015

This morning I got up and got the kids ready. We went over to my mom and dads house for our Kimmy Friday! We all hung out for a while. Then Kimmy had to go for a blood draw thing so she took Isaac with her. He had fun! Then mom left to go give Kenzie her medicine. And Kimmy the kids and I went to take my oil leaking car back to the crazy car shop. It was there all day and they didn't find nothing wrong with it. Ugh! Me and Kimmy stopped at a couple thrift stores so she could find some work shirts for Jared. We got back to moms and had spaghetti for lunch. We hung out for a while, and then Kimmy left to go get the boys. Me mom and dad watched the Exodus show. Then they called and said my car was done so we went and picked it up. We came home and ate dinner and changed the furniture around. Then we watched doc McStuffins with the kids. 
They went to bed and we watched tv til we went to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment