Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 5, 2016

II woke up to this! So cute!!!
Evan loved playing with Lennox!
The kids played in the dog crate almost the who time haha
Lennox was confused but he sure got used to it quick LOL 
Daddy surprised us with doughnuts:)
The kids gave me a 100 second foot massage and Peyton had this goofy face on the whole time lol! They did a really good job!
I took Lenny to get microchipped today . It was $15 at TSC today and they gave me a free 5 lb bag of puppy food. Which I was super excited about. :)then we went to Petsmart which Lenny was super excited about!
We came home and Bruce picked up Evan.

I love Lenny's big ol nose!!! So cute!
I sure do love him!!!
Vershon came over and we all fell asleep hahahahaha 
Lennox's footprint in the snow
The kids sleeping so cute!!!
I watched tv after the kids went to bed til I went to bed.
This is a pic the people at Petsmart took of Lenny lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment