Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Match 9, 2016

This morning I got up and went to Aunt Debbie's to clean. I cleaned from 8:30 til about 6pm without sitting down. We ate dinner and then I got back to cleaning. Aunt Debbie got me and Matthew and her all a cappuccino from Tim Hortons, sure was good! I cleaned til about 9pm and then Aunt Debbie said I could go lol. I got home and cleaned up Lenny's cage cuz he had an accident. He was home all day and only got let out 1 time from 2 til 9:30 and he was barely dirty but I wanted to snuggle him so I gave him a bath. He fell asleep in my arms so I just held him and blow dryed him haha.
I'm so tired so I'm going to bed now. Sure miss my kiddos can't wait to see them tomorrow!!! Thank you Kimmy and Jared for having them :) such a huge help!!!
Lennox after his bath, looks like Norman after his bath when he was a pup! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute even when he is wet. Proud of you and the good job you are doing for Aunt Debbie. See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete