Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jan. 10, 2015

This morning I got up super early cuz I had to take Kenzie to school for a wrestling tournament…she wasnt wrestling because of her grades, but she had to be there to help out. She did end up wrestling 2 guys from her team, and pinned them both, but it didnt count for her team. 


I came home and decided to work on my purple washcloth, I decided to give it to Vershon because today was his birthday. :)


I knitted until it was time to pick up Kenzie. I finished my washcloth, and decided to make a coffee cozy for Rody, then I wanted one so I decided to make one for me. I love them! Im really liking knitting, even though Im slow, and can only do a basic knit. But I dont care! haha






This is Rodys, its gray and like a mint green color (hard to tell in the pic)




And here is mine :)


When I picked up Kenzie, we had to go get her a white shirt for her School Whiteout dance tonight…She got one last night but when we got home she noticed it wasnt the one she thought it was. So she wanted to exchange it. 


Then we went to Tim Hortons, I got a extra large french vanilla cappuccino, and Kenzie got a large. When we got home, before we drank any, we poured the cappuccino’s into a cup to see the difference in sizes and this was our answer! I have been getting gypped!!!



can you believe 2 different sizes and this is the difference…what a crock…I know I will be saving some money from now on by getting just a large! Thats for darn sure!


We came home, and I knitted for about an hour then washed and straightened my hair…just because :)


Then Bryce came to pick Kenzie up for the dance. She didnt dress up or anything and wouldnt let me take any pics so thats why there are no pictures of her lol


Then Vershon, the birthday boy, and Aunt Ann came over. The kids made him cards for his birthday and Peyton drew a person on the back and said “This is Shon Shon”! Pretty good for a 3 year old.



We visited with them for a while and it was so much fun. Again, I didnt get any pictures…and Im punching my self because I didnt :( boo!!!


But here is the birthday boy! I stole this from his instagram!




He is very special to us!!! We LOVE us some Shon Shon!!! Happy Birthday Vershon!!! xoxo


After they left, Peyton watched Frozen, and Isaac and daddy were on their phones…my techy family! haha






haha like father like son!




my men!


Then Peyton was acting goofy and wanted to take some funny face pictures…so here those are!





she is so silly!


Then Isaac wanted a pic with my mustache lol






Then I got them ready for bed and tucked them in.


I decided to do my blog early tonight since Im so tired! So that all I guess.


ttfn 





No comments:

Post a Comment