Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jan. 12, 2015

Today I woke up and went to Salvation Army with Misty. We had a great time together just thrifting. I found a ball of off white yarn for only .55 cents. Then I got home and worked on making a coffee cozy for Kimmy. I learned how to add a color, so I decided to try and make something with more than 1 color, I used 3 for her cozy and it turned out super cute!!!



Then I decided I was going to knit a infinity scarf so I started working on that while the kids slept. Arond 5pm, I decided to go do some grocery shopping at Kroger before I picked up Kenzie from wrestling.


Then we went to Mom and Dads house to get some buttons for Kenzies boot cuffs. Mom sewed the cute buttons on while Kenzie and I looked through buttons. It was really fun! We found some really cute buttons. Then Kenzie had the idea to sew a button on the bottom too, so that she could wear them 2 different ways…which was such a great idea!!!


Here they are :)






Here they are both ways, they turned out so cute!!! 






We came home and got the kids in bed, then ate some tacos and I worked a little bit on my scarf, but was so tired, so I went to bed early.


While I was gone, Misty dropped off a heater for us for our utility room, she gave it to us for free…she is so sweet! SO I am knitting the scarf for her. :)


Here is the heater. When I first put it out there it was only 44 degrees…burrrrr!!! I freeze doing laundry out there usually, so it was nice doing it next to a heater. Thank you MISTY!!!


ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment