Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 20, 2015

https://instagram.com/p/4KUNYHllh8/
This is a video of the kids playing on their "water slide". Haha they loved it! 
We played outside almost all day. Madi spent the night and her and Kenzie were painting on each other to not tan in the spot where they painted. Weird girls! 
These are pics Kenzie and Madi took

Peyton cracks me up here
The girls went to 7/11 and brought me back a slurpee 
I knitted a dishcloth for my neighbor who made us some banana bread and Kenzie took it down to her. She posted this to Facebook :) (her and Rody went to school together)
Then Kenzie went to work.
Rody came home with a bigger pool for the kids so Madi and I filled buckets of hot water while Rody filled it with the hose. We even boiled water and kept dumping it in and when it was full, it was still way to cold to even stand in haha. 
So me and Madi played around the world while the kids rode their bikes. I won! 
Then we ate dinner. The kids gave Daddy his Father's Day gift since he has to work on Father's Day. We got him a comfy bike seat. He put it on right away. Me Madi and Peyton rode our bikes to 7/11. I started out with Peyton on the back of my bike but it started to lean to the right so we stopped and put Peyton behind Madi. It was fun! Isaac and Daddy went on a bike ride too, he posted this picture to fb. 
Then we just hung out til Kenzie got home from work.
They attempted some pictures but they didn't really work out, it was pretty funny to watch.
Haha
Madi left and I worked on another dishcloth. I'm following the pattern on back of the yarn paper. Excited to see how it turn out.
Then I went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment