Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

I'm Didn't do much this morning the kids played outside and inside and we made a tent. But that's about it. After lunch we played outside again. We came in to eat dinner. Isaac was really crabby and fell asleep. Peyton and I washed all the rest of the dishes. She would rinse them after I washed them. Then I let her wash a couple dishes, which she loved! After Isaac woke up, we went outside and the kids played until my mom and dad came over. It was really nice visiting with them. We watched videos of the kids while my dad tried to fix my treadmill...it's a no go on the treadmill :(
After they left we got the kids ready for bed. And then I watched tv til I went to bed.
Here are some pics from today:

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you took so many great pictures! I copied most of them. Thanks sweet Vikki

    ReplyDelete