Friday, June 26, 2015

June 26, 2015

This morning Kimmy and her boys came over. The boys watched a movie and we hung out outside most of the day. We played around the world, watched the kids swim, and drank our coffee along with some good chats!
My mom came over with my Godmother, Aunt Vikki. It was so nice to see her! She is so sweet and comfortable to be around. 
After her and my mom left we played around the world some more. 
Kenzie went home with Kimmy and then Rody got home from work. 
I played more basketball with the kids and then Rody joined us. The kids next door came over for a little bit.
We had dinner and when Peyton was getting down from her stool she hurt her foot (by her heal). She still couldn't walk on it at bedtime. Praying its feeling better by morning. 
After the kids went to sleep I cleaned up the house and did some laundry and loaded my amazing dishwasher! Then I watched tv til I went to bed.
Some pics from today:

Isaac saw me out the bike rack in Kenzie's car then he drove his car past me and said "look at my bike rack mom!" Haha

1 comment: