Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25, 2015


This morning I got up and went to a dentist appointment. No cavities yay! My tooth is almost back to feeling 100%. They even cleaned it today. 😁 
Then I came home and cleaned up the house, then weeded my garden, and replanted my strawberries in my garden. Then I came in and posted some stuff on Craigslist. 
I decided to try and change the kids room around because Isaac has been saying he doesn't like sleeping on the top bunk. I figured it out after a couple hours. Looks alright I guess. 
The kids were so excited! They kept asking if they get to sleep in their new bed tonight hahahaha. 
We cleaned up the crazy mess in the house and then watched Yo Gabba Gabba before the kids went to bed. After they fell asleep, I picked up the toys and then watched tv til I went to bed.
Peyton keeps coming out crying for daddy. :(

1 comment: