Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 27, 2015

Fun day today! First we went to the Shields Festival Parade because my mom and dad were in it with their motorcycle group. We got tons of candy and the kids loved it. Melissa and her kids were there too, so we sat by them. 
The kids were so so excited when they saw Naba and Papa coming 
Then we came home and ate lunch. The kids were so excited to go through their candy.

Daddy left and I was feeling sleepy so i decided to take a nap with the kids. We slept til 5pm. 
I picked these black raspberries from my back yard today

When we got up we decided to go visit Kenzie at her work. 
Then we went to the mall and Rody and Inate a frozen yogurt while the kids played. I saw this girl that i thought looked like an older Peyton
Then we came home and I played Around the world with Rody...he won but only by 1 shot! The kids played too. Then Kenzie came home and we cleaned up the house and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment