Monday, December 29, 2014

Dec. 29, 2014

Today I woke up and didnt really do much of anything, except pack the kids suitcases because all 10 grandkids were spending the night at my mom and dads house tonight…which they were super excited about!


Madi’s mom came and picked her up.


The kids played, then Vershon came over…the kids were super excited to see him!!! He brought them some candy canes filled with pixie dust…they were really good! A lady that he works with told him to give them to the kids :)


image


 Madi and Peyton colored for a while…


image



image



 Then we got ready to go to the big sleepover!


When we got there Kimmy and her kids were already there, Kimmy had to leave so I was really excited to see her before she left. We were all in a hurry to get home to our quiet nights with our hubbys lol


Mom posted these pics:


image


image


WOW thats a ton of kids hahaha…good luck mom and dad!


Before we left Rody came into our room and said “o wow you have pants on!” I laughed and said yep…no kids means Im wearing pants lol


I usually wear pj pants or comfy pants everywhere! But I was wearing these tonight hahaha


image



Rody and I went to Olive Garden we both got the salad, breadsticks, and garlic Alfredo noodles, with grilled chicken breast on top. It was so so so so good! I HAD TO TAKE A PIC OF IT LOL


While we were waiting to be seated, we were sitting in these chairs and they were like a foot away from each other. Rody said “I feel like Im so far away from you!” so I said, while lifting on my chair, “want me to move closer to you?” And I couldnt pick up the chair so I said “I can hardly move my chair its so heavy!” Then I noticed it was bolted to the floor! hahahahaha we laughed so hard! 


image 


I was assuming Rody would want to get right home and go to bed since he had to be at work at 6am the next morning, but he turned the opposite way. I said “where are we going?” He said “were on a date!” I just figured we were going to Walmart or Best Buy, but nope…I was so freakin excited when he pulled into Goodwill!!! Woo HOO!!! Best date ever!!! I said “woa I cant even imagine you taking me here” and he said “I KNOW!” haha


He is so sweet!


I found a spiderman bowl for Isaac, some bobblehead  star wars things for the boys, and some Tupperware cups that match my set! 6 of them for only .99 cents!!! I was so excited!!!!


So heres the pic of the cups I found:


image


And now here is my Tupperware collection I have found:


image




What a great set! I cant believe I have 6 big yellows and 6 small yellows, a medium orange and a small green, and 4 big colors and 4 small colors! And 2 awesome bowls! How cool! They are all like brand new…no dents or anything in any of them! I found 2 small blue cups like the ones in my pic, but they had teeth marks in them so I didnt get them…I just want the best haha


When I got home I called mom to see how it was going. She said Peyton has wanted to eat everything, and they were definitely the kids who required the most work haha.Then the kids were excited to tell me they ate ice cream with sprinkles on top. Then they blew me kisses and hugs over the phone. Im so glad my mom and dad are doing this! These memories will last a lifetime!!!


Off to bed I go now! Its hard to stay awake when there is no one making noise in the house. lol


ttyl 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment