Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The past 3 years!

Mykenzie is now 17…holy moly let me just say that 17 is absolutely the roughest year for a mom! Wow! She is amazing, she’s loving, she is giving, she can strike up a conversation with anyone and hold it! She is so artistic, she’s so much fun! Peyton and Isaac love her to death! Peyton is always telling me Kenzie is her best friend! She is very smart! I just love her! We have rough and tough days but I know God has her heart! She is a very good wrestler!


Peyton is 3 now she is witty and goofy. She says the cutest and funniest things. She loves to dance. She is very smart. She is shy, but once she feels comfortable opens up quickly. She is a dancer and a singer. And she loves everyone and she is very helpful when she wants to be lol. She loves Jesus! She loves her grandmas and her Aunts a lot!


Isaac is also 3 now and he is very different from Peyton. He is quiet, but loud when you least expect him to be. He can fake whistle better than anyone. He likes things a certain way! If I leave a cupboard open, he will keep telling me it’s open til I shut it. He loves to worship Jesus! When I put Christian music on he is raising his hands and usually closing his eyes :)
He likes to dance to the beat, and if he can’t get his rhythm right he won’t dance. He always says “daddy is my best friend!” He loves to climb in my lap and snuggle but when daddy gets here, he is a total daddy’s boy. He can’t stand a little string being where it shouldn’t be….he will pull on the string and tells me when a hole appears. If he sees a piece of lint on the floor he will always pick it up and bring it to me.
He has the biggest, most cutest dimples! He always tells me “Jesus lives in my heart all day!”
He loves Jesus! Such a sweet boy! So very sensitive!


These 3 people are my life!
Here are some pis from the last 3 years:



image


image


image


image


imagesilly faces


imageMe and Kenzie


image


imagesissy snuggles


imagethis is when she had the sides of her head shaved



image


imageShe won 2nd place in her weight class that day…only girl on the team


imageKenzies wrestling team 2014, they won 1st place in the tournament that day


image


imagehes like…can you get her please haha


imagelook at them muscles haha


image


image


imageKenzie shot this buck her first time hunting


image


imagemy babies


imageour first family pic


image


image


imageIsaac left Peyton right


image


image


imageA dead deer foot ew!


image


image


imageSumo baby


imagestick that lip out boy


imageso apparently she was an Ohio State fan this day haha


imageSumo wrestlers haha


image


image


image


image


image


image


imagethey are inlove


image


imageshe was making fun of how i eat my ice cream


imagecamping cutie pies


imagelove the eyes


imageThis is the first week he went in the pool, he loved it! And fell asleep in his floaty thing


imagehaha this pic always makes me laugh…her expression!


imagehe is a cute little bubble baby


imageyou can take the girl out of the farm but you cant take the farm out of the girl lol


imagegetting ready to shoot the cross bow


imageI miss these days


imagebaby bums are the cutest


image


imageI guess shes scared of batman


imagethe day before his haircut


image


imageShe pins him


imagefirst win I got to see GO KENZIE


image


image


image


imagebeautiful girl


imagehe just had a hair cut here


imagemy little family!


imageI just love her to piecesimageThey sure love their nana! We were camping here!


imageno one could ever replace them!


image


image


imageAll her natural hair


image


image


image


imagemy and my #1 lady


imagecuties


imageShe was in the warrior dash!


imageI love how hes looking at her


imagetwins have the most fun…trust me…I know!


imageHis first baby


imagebeauty


imagewe love this boys dimples


imagesilly faces


imageKisses for our dog izzy…wait maybe she is wrestling her lol


imagedressed up for Easter 


imagemy baby


imagehuge smiles


imagewe like to make faces


imageme and my first love


imageis she beautiful or what?


imageGrammy with my babies (She is Rodys mom)


image


image


Eskimo 


imageKenzie on homecoming day 2013


imageI love these guys


imagemy men!


imagedaddys girl


imageshe acts tough


imageme and my boo


imageKenzie 



imageKenzie holding a praying mantis 


imagefirst time riding a tricycle 


imagepeyton and me


imageIsaac and me


image



Mykenzie and I

No comments:

Post a Comment