Sunday, December 14, 2014

IVF

We met with a fertility doctor and he decided invitro fertilization would be the best treatment for us. The cost was going to be about $14,000.00 more or less for a complete cycle. When we were at our first appointment we went out of the room and saw my Uncle Tom, he was having a meeting with our fertility doctor.
My Uncle Tom told our Dr that I was his niece. Now tell me it wasn’t God that placed my uncle in the office on the same day and same exact time as my appointment…I will slap you! This is just more of God working this out for us.
Our next appointment the Doctor took us in his office and told us that he was going to knock $6,000.00 off our total cost because we are related to his very close friends…my Uncle Tom and my Aunt Debbie. We about fainted! The nurse walked out with us and said she has never seen him do that before. We knew, it was God!!!
I decided to start doing a video diary on YouTube all about my IVF process. O I forgot to say I QUIT SMOKING ON OCTOBER 11th, 2010! Woo hoo! 🚭

No comments:

Post a Comment